Fiscal Year Board Approved Budgets:
- 2018-2019 Board Approved Budget
- 2017 – 2018 Board Approved Budget
- 2016-2017 Board Approved Budget
- 2016-2017 Board Approved Budget – Amendment 1
- 2015-2016 Board Approved Budget
- 2014-2015 Board Approved Budget
Fiscal Year Amended Budgets:
Current Operating Expenditures:
Educational Service Provider Transparency Reports:
Current Bargaining Agreements: None.
Employer Sponsored Health Care
Audited Financial Statements:
- 2017-2018 Audited Financial Statements
- 2016-2017 Audited Financial Statements
- 2015-2016 Audited Financial Statements
- MDE Office of Audit Website
Medical Benefit Plan Bids: We currently have no medical benefit plan bids.
Expense Reimbursement Policy:
Accounts Payable Check Register:
- 2017-2018 Accounts Payable Check Register
- 2016-2017 Accounts Payable Check Register
- 2015-2016 Accounts Payable Check Register
- 2014-2015 Accounts Payable Check Register
Employee Compensation Information
District Paid Association Fees: Escuela Avancemos paid MAPSA $891.00 and MiMASB $1,208.00 in 2017-2018.
District Paid Lobbying Costs: There were no district paid lobbying costs for 2017-2018.
Deficit Elimination Plan: Escuela Avancemos Academy did not incur a deficit.
District Credit Card Information: Academy does not issue credit cards.
District Paid Out-of-State Travel Information: The district paid $7, 874.43 for three board members (Cristina Stamatin, Gregory Farmer and Maria Avila) ad the School Principal (Sean Townsin) to attend the National Charter Schools Conference in Austin, TX.