Students will have clearly established means by which administrative due process is available for the protections of the individual’s rights.
Due process procedures include:
- They must be fair.
- They must apply equally to all.
- They must be enforced in a fair manner, which involves:
- Adequate and timely notice with an opportunity to prepare a defense;
- An opportunity to be heard at a reasonable time and manner.
- The right to a speedy and impartial hearing on the merits of the case;
- The right to appeal the decision.